Companies that have been around awhile often find themselves forced to compete in an increasingly noisy and crowded industry. Let’s face it: What got you where you are will not get you where you want to go. Vigor-Studio has extensive expertise in guiding established technology-oriented companies through the rebranding process – shedding baggage, reestablishing market leadership and stimulating leads.
- Reposition the brand in the market and minds of consumers – this particularly important for highly competitive markets.
- Revalidate your target market – allows you to concentrate your brand and marketing to the current demographic for your existing services.
- Distance your company from controversial connotations – when reputation management and repair just isn’t enough; allows you keep all the knowledge you’ve gained while providing a fresh image to the public.
- Connect with new demographics – has your demographic shifted in recent years? Rebranding is vital for bridging the gap.
- Reflect a shift in focus and/or strategy – has your company had a change in leadership or values? Promote your ‘under new management’ badge with pride!
Strategic Brief & Creative Design
Brand Identity Design
Event & Initiative Branding
Brand Implementation & Stewardship
Research – Before we embarked on the rebranding effort, we did some outreach to directors, employees, and consumers, to get varied perspectives on how the organization is perceived, both internally and externally.
Invite input – We provided the opportunity for the overall Board to participate early on in the process through the brand perception survey, so that we could benefit from their ideas, expertise, and passion for the organization. Then, as a task force, we used this input, along with our own, to guide our Art Director to come up with logo and tagline options.
Implementation – Rebranding could be done in several ways including a direct mailing to existing customers, on social media, a press release or even holding a special event. Sponsoring a special event like a fundraiser is another prime way to introduce a brand redesign.